UNON Security Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNON Kenya looking for “Security Officer”.
Applicants with a High School Diploma may apply on or before 07 July 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Security Officer Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Security Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)
|Total Vacant Post
|High School Diploma
|At least two (2) years
|07 July 2023
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides security coverage of entry points throughout the United Nations complex to prevent entry to unauthorized person(s) and the unauthorized removal of UN property.
- Implement the proper application of SSS policies, Standard Operational Procedures, post-specific instructions and other guidance provided.
- Prepares daily and weekly work schedules and various periodic reports.
- Provides information and directions to all persons associated with the organization.
- Controls, identifies and clears pedestrian and vehicular traffic entering and exiting the premises; maintains log books and records as required.
- Maintains alertness for any potential or actual breaches of security and any disturbances or unusual activity; and reports these immediately.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Additional training in Police or Military is required with sound and thorough knowledge of security related matters.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience as a police or a minimum of two (2) years of relevant military experience is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level High School Diploma.
- Computer skills, investigative skills and or First Aid knowledge is desirable.
- One (1) year or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Security Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy