UNEP Associate Information Systems Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNEP Kenya looking for “Associate Information Systems Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 23 February 2024.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Associate Information Systems Officer Jobs 2024
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Information Systems Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
|Associate Information Systems Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|At least two (2) years
|23 February 2024
UNEP Job Vacancy 2024
- Participates in preparing user requirements and other technical specifications.
- Assists in the design, development and installation of information systems.
- Undertakes analysis of well-defined modules within the system, develop enhancements and new features to existing systems; may design and implement small, stand-alone systems as needed (e.g. to meet individual user requirements).
- Undertakes rigorous testing and proving of applications software.
- Participates in developing and maintaining Information Systems project plans, schedules, and budgets. Assists in identifying appropriate human and technical resources to complete the project, assists in assuring that deviations from project schedule are addressed and communicated, assists in developing timely project status reports, monitoring project risk factors, escalating project issues, and providing Quality Assurance for all project deliverables.
- Writes and develops programs to interface with existing systems.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in computer science, information systems, information technology, mathematics, statistics or related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in the planning, design, development, implementation and maintenance of computer information systems or area applications is required.
- Experience in common security protocols and application, security and protection is required.
- Hands-on experience with high level programming languages such as PHP, Java, Python, DotNET Framework, and SQL databases is desirable.
- Experience with of Power Apps and web frameworks is desirable.
- A minimum of one (1) year or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable (none if successful YPP or P-1 with a related degree).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Associate Information Systems Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy