UNOPS Environmental and Social Safeguards Analyst Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNOPS Kenya looking for “Environmental and Social Safeguards Analyst”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 20 February 2024.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS Environmental and Social Safeguards Analyst Jobs 2024
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Environmental and Social Safeguards Analyst to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
|Environmental and Social Safeguards Analyst
|Total Vacant Post
|At least two (2) years
|20 February 2024
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2024
- Support the TSU in rolling out environmental and social (E&S) risk management as a service to UNOPS Projects, including the design of E&S risk management instruments and systems for projects and the implementation on a project basis – based on donor requirements. implementation of the ESMF and other related Environmental & Social instruments.
- Help liaise and coordinate between donor E&S requirements and the preparation and implementation of UNOPS’ Health, Social, Safety and Environmental (HSSE) system.
- Support partnerships specialists and project preparation and implementation teams in the design and implementation of E&S risk management aspects.
- Support Project teams in monitoring and reporting on the implementation of environmental risk mitigation measures
- Support Project teams in reviewing screening results of site-specific activities and assist with risk categorization of activities
- Support Project teams in monitoring and reporting on indicators in the Project E&S risk management instruments;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or Social Science (Ecology, Sociology, Anthropology, etc.) or related field is required.
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Science or Social Science (Ecology, Sociology, Anthropology, etc.) is an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in environmental and/or social safeguards analysis / implementation is required;
- Experience with World Bank Environmental and Social Framework is an asset;
- Candidates with experience working on rural infrastructure projects will be preferred;
- Candidates with experience in the region will be preferred.
- Contract Type: Local Individual Contractual Agreement
- Contract level: LICA 8 – Specialist
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Environmental and Social Safeguards Analyst Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy