World Bank Senior Operations Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
World Bank Kenya looking for “Senior Operations Officer”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 20 February 2024.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
World Bank Senior Operations Officer Jobs 2024
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Operations Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|World Bank Group
|Senior Operations Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|20 February 2024
World Bank Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In consultation with the Principal Country Officer, develop and implement IFC’s country strategy and business plan for integrated upstream, investment and advisory operations, including sector priorities and business targets.
- Participate in the preparation of WBG strategy documents such as Country Private Sector Diagnostics, Country Partnership Frameworks, and Country Climate and Development reports, etc.
- Develop and manage relationships with key clients (Government, Private Sector, Civil Society organizations etc.) and position IFC as the partner of choice to support high development impact projects in Kenya.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Kenya including its politics, history, social dynamics, culture, economics, local markets and regulatory framework.
- Possess an extensive internal and external network in Kenya.
- Work with investment, advisory and upstream and relevant WBG teams to continue to roll out the IFC 3.0 strategy and develop the project pipeline.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree, preferably in finance, business administration, management, economics, or a similar field;
- 12+ years of relevant experience, preferably in areas such as investment or commercial banking, public-private partnerships, management consulting, or operational experience in an investment and/or advisory role;
- Experience and/or a strong interest in Africa is required, and experience in Kenya is an advantage;
- Ability to assess the viability of business opportunities and risks;
- Ability to think creatively about potential investment opportunities, and to use business development skills to translate such opportunities into bankable projects;
- Strong analytical, finance, financial modeling, credit, and transaction structuring skills is an advantage;
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and presentation skills, and ability to work with or supervise the use of data utilizing standard office software Excel, Word, PowerPoint; and,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank Senior Operations Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy