WRI Talent Acquisition and HR Associate Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
WRI Kenya looking for “Talent Acquisition and HR Associate”.
Applicants with a Bachelors degree may apply on or before 19 February 2024.
The World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 with funding from the MacArthur Foundation under the leadership of James Gustave Speth. WRI’s activities are focused on seven areas: food, forests, water, energy, cities, climate and ocean.
WRI Talent Acquisition and HR Associate Jobs 2024
The WRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Talent Acquisition and HR Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|World Resources Institute (WRI)
|Talent Acquisition and HR Associate
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of 4 years
|19 February 2024
WRI Job Vacancy 2024
Job highlights: As a Talent Acquisition and HR Associate, you will play an integral role in providing support to our Talent Acquisition team and our staff located throughout the region. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the hiring of talent for WRI with employees who will make a measurable difference in our organization and the environment. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager for Europe and Africa based in the Netherlands. You will support Africa-based searches.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the recruitment of entry to mid-level positions
- Support the Talent Acquisition team on national and international searches
- Review all applications that meet the minimum requirements for the assigned requisitions
- Conduct initial phone screenings with potential candidates
- Coordinate virtual interviews between candidates, hiring managers, and panel interview participants across multiple locations to include tracking hiring team participation and communicating schedule details with candidates
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience from application to hire
- A Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time work experience related to the functions of human resources, talent acquisition, talent attraction strategies, as well as full-cycle recruiting with advanced proficiency in using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WRI Talent Acquisition and HR Associate Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy