IRC MEL Technology Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “MEL Technology Manager”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 22 June 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC MEL Technology Manager Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of MEL Technology Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||MEL Technology Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least five years|
|Application Deadline||22 June 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Description: Reporting to the MERL Lead, the MEL Technology Manager will be responsible for supporting the use of M&E technology to improve data management and quality for the GAVI REACH project being implemented in the Horn of Africa.
- Lead the development and ongoing adaptations of the forms in CommCare and dashboards Power BI
- Design and implement project plans for countries/programs transitioning to new data collection tools
- Configuration of non-standard project/program indicators in data collection tools
- Ensure data validation is well embedded in the structure of data collection tools
- Collaborating with program, IT and supply chain teams to plan purchase of devices needed for data management
- University degree in Information Technology, Database Development, Web Design and Networking, Data Science, Health Information Systems or related studies
- At least, five years of experience in Project Database development, processes and management.
- Experience in international development or public health preferred
- Experience in data collection tools using mobile data collection systems such as Commcare, KoBoCollect or any ODK system.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation; knowledge of indicator definitions, indicator calculations, visualizing data
- Experience in capacity-building teams on data collection tools, data management systems and dashboards
- Technical skills in setting up Databases data quality controls, validation criteria, project staff training and capacity strengthening and system troubleshooting.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC MEL Technology Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|