SNV Country Finance Interns Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
SNV Uganda looking for “Country Finance Interns”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before October 05, 2023.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a not-for-profit international development organisation, established in the Netherlands in 1965. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals, SNV makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
SNV Country Finance Interns Jobs 2023
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on September 15, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Finance Interns to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV)|
|Position||Country Finance Interns|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||October 05, 2023|
SNV Job Vacancy 2023
- Assist in maintaining, keeping, and reconciling on a daily basis the cash books in efficient and effective operations of the different bank accounts to ensure that they are not overdrawn at any one time.
- Assist in reviewing all expenditures request documents and receipts for accuracy, completeness, and correctness of codes before preparing payment vouchers.
- Assist in Filing documents/transaction vouchers properly and in chronological order and support documentation for ease of storage and retrieval.
- Assist in retrieving accounting information and transaction documents either from the accounting software system or box files for management and third parties.
- Participate in the timely posting of transactions into SAP.
- Assist in the review process of Financial Reports submitted by the Grantees
- Assist with timely Project invoice posting in SAP
- Assist in taking stock of activities implemented each month and ensure all related invoices have been received and posted in SAP on a timely basis.
Position in Organization:
- Kampala, Uganda
- Contract type: National employment contract
- A minimum of a Degree in Accounts, Finance/Business studies or the equivalent accrued working experience in a related position.
- Internship working experience, preferably with International NGOs with good accounting and finance management skills with knowledge of computer Accounting packages and understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
- Willingness to travel and work in hard-to-reach areas, occasionally under strenuous conditions.
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation, and coaching.
- Excellent time management and planning capacity.
How to Apply SNV Country Finance Interns Jobs 2023
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by uploading your CV and motivation letter in English by clicking on the “I AM INTERESTED” tab. Deadline for submitting your application is 5th October 2023.
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|