UNFPA South Africa looking for “Administrative Associate”.
Applicants with a Completed Secondary Education may apply on or before 23rd January 2024.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation.
UNFPA Administrative Associate Jobs 2024
The UNFPA has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th January 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Associate to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
|Johannesburg, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Completed Secondary Education
|Minimum 07 years
|23rd January 2024
UNFPA Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: The Administrative Associate will deliver quality administration and programme support services internally to UNFPA, to the four participating UN agencies and stakeholders with whom the 2gether 4 SRHR Programme engages. S/he will be responsible to provide advice and guidance and ensure that the programme follows all relevant administrative rules, guidelines, processes and procedures as per the policies and procedures of UNFPA, the Standard Administrative Agreement governing the Joint Programme and the UN Secretary-General’s Principle of Mutual Recognition. S/he will take a client-oriented results-focused approach to interpreting the rules, procedures and guidelines, provide support and guidance to the RIWG and UNFPA as the convening agent.
- Completed Secondary Level Education required. First-level university degree desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in administration, finance or office management.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
- Proven experience in successfully managing and implementing administrative procedures in development organizations at national or international level.
- Proficiency in current Microsoft Office applications (especially Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Experience in using ERP systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP) or similar integrated systems/ applications
- Working experience with UN organizations is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required; knowledge of other official UN languages is desirable.
- Job Identification: 15238
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNFPA Administrative Associate Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 23rd January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy