UNFPA South Africa looking for “International Consultancy”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 18th January 2024.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation.
UNFPA International Consultancy Jobs 2024
The UNFPA has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th January 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of International Consultancy to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
|Johannesburg, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 07 years
|18th January 2024
- Master’s degree in public health, Medicine, Health Economics and Financing, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Social Sciences, or a related field.
- 7 years of experience in conducting evaluations, reviews, assessments, research studies or M&E work in the field of international and/or humanitarian action.
- Substantive knowledge of adolescent and youth issues, sexual and reproductive health and rights of adolescents and youth.
- Good knowledge of humanitarian strategies, policies, frameworks and international humanitarian law, and principles as well as the international humanitarian architecture and coordination mechanisms.
- Ability to ensure ethics and integrity of the evaluation process, including confidentiality and prevention of harm to evaluation subjects.
- Ability to consistently integrate human rights and gender perspectives in all phases of the evaluation process.
- Solid knowledge of evaluation approaches and methodology and demonstrated ability to apply both quantitative and qualitative data collection methods.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team of experts.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken), facilitation and knowledge-sharing skills.
- Good knowledge of the national development context of ESARO
- Familiarity with UNFPA or other United Nations organizations’ mandates and operations will be an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNFPA International Consultancy Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://esaro.unfpa.org/en/vacancies………
The Closing Date: 18th January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy