UNODC South Africa looking for “Regional Advisor”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 17th January 2024.
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime is a United Nations office that was established in 1997 as the Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention by combining the United Nations International Drug Control Program (UNDCP) and the Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Division in the United Nations Office at Vienna, adopting the current name in 2002.
UNODC Regional Advisor Jobs 2024
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th January 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Advisor to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 05 years
|17th January 2024
UNODC Job Vacancy 2024
Org. Setting and Reporting: The position is located in the Regional Office for Southern Africa (ROSAF) of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in Pretoria, South Africa. The incumbent will work under the overall supervision of the Representative, ROSAF and technical guidance of the Chief HIV/AIDS Section (HAS), Drugs Laboratory and Scientific Services Branch (DLSSB), Division for Policy Analysis and Public Affairs (DPA) of UNODC in Vienna.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in public health, social science or in any other relevant discipline is required. A first-level university degree in combination with additional years of qualifying professional experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in managing HIV/AIDS prevention and care programmes among people who inject drugs and/or in prison settings at national and international level is required.
- Work experience in building successful partnerships and networking with a wide range of external partners and organizations is required.
- Work experience within the United Nations or a similar international organization is desirable.
- Work experience with counterparts in the region is desirable.
- Experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another United Nations official language and/or the local or other regional language(s) is an advantage.
- Job Opening ID: 225309
- Job Network: Economic, Social and Development
- Job Family: Drug Control and Crime Prevention
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Regional Advisor Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/jobSearch………
The Closing Date: 17th January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy