WHO South Africa looking for “Risk and Compliance Management Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 27th February 2024.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”.
WHO Risk and Compliance Management Officer Jobs 2024
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th February 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Risk and Compliance Management Officer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|World Health Organization (WHO)
|Risk and Compliance Management Officer
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 05 years
|27th February 2024
WHO Job Vacancy 2024
Objectives of the Programme: Under the direction of the AFRO Compliance and Risk Management Officer, CRMA shall manage AFRO’s compliance programme on a day-to-day basis and provide support on all compliance and risk management issues in the African region.
- Essential: University degree in Business Administration, or Finance, or Accounting or Law or other related field such as auditing. Certification in risk management/ auditing/ compliance.
- Desirable: Possession of an internationally recognized accounting qualification such as Certified Public Accountant or similar certification. Certification in risk management/ auditing/ compliance would also be considered an advantage.
- Essential: A minimum of five (5) years of experience in auditing, internal control, risk management or financial management. Experience in assessing internal controls.
- Desirable: Work experience in developing countries. Audit experience with an international public accounting firm. Experience working in an international organization. Public sector experience.
- Sound knowledge of risk management and internal control principles, tools and techniques and their application. Understanding of auditing principles and their applications. Excellent written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to produce high level quality reports for decision makers, Strong sense of impartiality and objectivity. Good analytical skills. Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal effectively with various internal/external partners on complex and sensitive matters. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds. Some knowledge in using and applying of data analysis techniques to analyse and interpret large amounts of data. Maturity of judgment, tact, integrity, and discretion.
Use of Language Skills:
- Essential: Excellent knowledge of English or French with a good knowledge of the other.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of another WHO official language would be an asset.
- Grade: P3
- Contractual Arrangement: Fixed-term appointment
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): Two (02) years
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Risk and Compliance Management Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/career………
The Closing Date: 27th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy