IRC Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IRC Ethiopia looking for “Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director”.
Applicants with an Advanced Degree may apply on or before 14th February, 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Ten (10) years
|14th February, 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
- Develop, manage and implement a monitoring and evaluation system (performance monitoring plan) across all project components that leverages qualitative and quantitative methods, and draws from a variety of data sources to measure progress and evaluate impact, as well as support collaboration, implementation science, learning, and adaptation.
- Provide training, assistance, and consultation, as needed, on interpretation and use of performance benchmarking measures, indicators, and reports.
- Lead collection of periodic data reports and compilation of narrative reports and submit to COP and DCOP.
- Communicate information obtained through MEL activities to program staff, and external stakeholders, including BHA, to enable informed decision making.
- Develop and ensure compliance with procedures for collection and reporting of project and program performance data to provide quality, timely data.
- Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and make adjustments as needed.
- Prepare the MEL section of the annual work plans, and of review or updates of it, as needed.
- Participate and provide input to program strategy, including necessary adjustments or refinements to the work plan.
- Oversee baseline surveys and assessments and the implementation of the MEL system on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead mid-term and final evaluations to inform project to inform programming decisions.
- Conduct regular visits to project sites, as possible, to provide technical assistance and ensure proper monitoring of project activities.
- Lead learning agenda for the project and support integration of evidence into routine practice.
- Prepare inputs for regular and ad hoc reports.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req48120
- Job Title: Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Director – Ethiopia RRM/BHA
- Sector: Emergency Response
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Work Arrangement: In-person
- Advanced degree (PhD or masters degree) from an accredited university in statistics, evaluation research, social science, international development, or a related discipline required; equivalent experience may be substituted for graduate degree.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in MEL and research for emergency responses and similar programming.
- Experience with $150 million or larger BHA, USAID, FCDO or other Institutional Donor funded, standalone projects
- Experience developing trigger monitoring tools, performance monitoring plans and associated data collection tools, systems and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in use of qualitative and quantitative methods for data analysis;
- Experience supporting local, regional and national disaster risk management offices.
- Experience working on Health, Protection, and WASH programming in fragile contexts, including familiarity with BHA health indicators and approach.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) for multi-sectoral humanitarian outcomes and associated data collection tools, systems and methodologies is an added advantage
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop relations with local counterparts, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply IRC Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/48120?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 14th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy