IRC Program Assistant Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IRC Ethiopia looking for “Program Assistant”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before 22nd February, 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Program Assistant Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Program Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Zero years Experience
|22nd February, 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
- Produce detail implementation plan for the EH program in SNNPR and Sidama region. Periodically, handling incoming calls and other communications and communicate with relevant team/staff.
- Collect and deliver letter, MoUs to and from signatories and partners
- Managing project hard copy filing system Collect purchase request (PR) or payment facilitation requests from Hawassa FO and Aleta SO, manage review and approval process
- Handover approved PRs to relevant staff/department and notify the progress to the initiator
- Offline track, communicate and follow the status of supply chain and program PRs,
- Follow the status of procurements in collaboration with supply chain and update EH managers and EH staffs under c: w project,
- Support on BVA cleaning and remaining the PR initiator to act on it,
- Greeting clients and visitors and link with relevant staff as needed,
- Prepare attendance sheet and accompany Finance team for Hawassa level partner per diem payments
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and drafting letters, as necessary.
- Proper filling of contract documents, POs and other SC documents related to c: w project
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation for needs as required by EH.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Release required items from warehouse as needed and follow the proper delivery of items to the destination and file accordingly.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Work on proper collection and filling of project documents in collaboration with Aleta Wondo Satellite Office EH staffs.
- Travel to Aleta Wondo Satellite office if any support required.
- Support on filling data on arithmetic check for bidding process.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req49236
- Job Title: EH-Program Assistant
- Sector: Emergency Response
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Ethiopia
- Degree/Diploma in water supply, construction, water engineering or related field from universities
- Minimum of six-month IRC internship Service is plus.
- Zero years of experience for diploma holders/one year and above for Degree Holder.
How to Apply IRC Program Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/49236?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 22nd February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click To View
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- UNICEF Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Risk Communication and Community Engagement Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2024
- United Nations Secretariat Human Resources Officer Jobs 2024
- UNOAU Facilities Management Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNCTAD Economic Affairs Intern Jobs 2024