UNICEF Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator”.
Applicants with an Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 18th February, 2024.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2024
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
|Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Advanced University Degree
|Minimum of Five (05) Year’s
|18th February, 2024
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2024
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the national Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group, ensuring alignment of work and priorities, effective communication, reporting and engagement between the levels.
- Supervise the sub-national Cluster/ Sector/ Working Groups coordination teams.
- Ensure appropriate coordination and build partnerships with all relevant sector stakeholders at sub-national level including government counterparts and national authorities, local, national, and international organizations, other AoRs/ Clusters/Sectors/ Working Groups and affected populations as appropriate.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation and approval (as per SOP) of needs assessment and analysis (RNA, SMART), including contributing to multi-sectoral needs assessments and joint analysis of need, at national and sub-national levels.
- Analyse needs assessment data and work collaboratively with the national and sub-national Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group partners to create analytical products, including leading the NIS- Nutrition information system working group.
- Ensure all programme delivery modalities (in-kind, cash, voucher, and services) are given equal consideration in the strategic response planning and establish and implement systematic measures for supporting their consideration and use.
- Ensure that sub-national Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group response planning is regularly updated according to evolving needs and that it establishes indicators by which performance of the sub-national Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group can be measured.
- Engage with OCHA and other AoRs/ Clusters/ Sectors/ Working Groups to contribute to the development of the HRP, representing the concerns of the Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group at sub-national level.
- Support partners’ resource mobilization to promote the effective functioning of the sub-national Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group and its response.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the coverage, equity, quality, and progress of the response against the Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group strategy, priorities and agreed results at sub-national level.
- Contribute to gap and coverage analysis to identify spatial and temporal gaps, overlaps and coverage of the Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group humanitarian response.
- Monitor the sub-national Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group’s adherence to IASC cluster approach principles, relevant humanitarian and sectoral agreements, standards, initiatives, and guidelines and encourage partners to make improvements.
- Be accountable to the affected population by establishing inclusive and consultative feedback mechanisms and encouraging the involvement of affected population in the response.
- Ensure the inclusion of cross cutting issues (age, child protection, disability, gender, gender-based violence (GBV) mitigation and response and HIV & AIDS) in sub-national Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group activities throughout the HPC.
Position in Organization:
- Job Tittle: Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator
- Job no: 569502
- Contract type: Temporary Appointment
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: NO-3
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Nutrition
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, health sciences, humanitarian assistance and development or another health-related social science field.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in one of the following areas is required: nutrition, public health, nutrition planning and management, or maternal, infant and child health/nutrition care. Relevant experience in health/nutrition programme/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is considered an asset.
- Experience of working in the humanitarian coordination system is required.
- Fluency in English and local language of the duty station is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/569502
The Closing Date: 18th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- United Nations Secretariat Human Resources Officer Jobs 2024
- UNOAU Facilities Management Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNCTAD Economic Affairs Intern Jobs 2024
- WHO Compliance and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2024
- WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2024
- UNECA Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNECA Intern Economic Affairs Jobs 2024