UNICEF Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before 21st February, 2024.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant Jobs 2024
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
|Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of Five (05) Year’s
|21st February, 2024
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2024
How can you make a difference:
- Develop/review the outbreak response SIAs supply and logistics plan.
- Establish cold chain functionality and failure report tracking method and coordinate the maintenance activities.
- Develop/review the distribution plan, route, transport and organize the distribution of the nOPV2 outbreak response supply and logistics.
- Develop/review reverse logistic plan, route, transport and organize the nOPV2 vaccine retrieval from risk response/outbreak regions.
- Provide training to SIA facilitators at National, regional and sub regional levels on nOPV2 vaccine management
- Support country team to plan the vaccine requirement of nOPV2 vaccines for outbreak/risk response campaigns.
- Support in receiving the nOPV2 shipment, coordinate to get the clearance of shipment at the airport and coordinate to keep the received vials safe and at the recommended temperature at all levels during this transit process.
- Support the centra team in record keeping of nOPV2 vaccine and regularly support team to monitor VVM and expiry of vaccine.
- Support central vaccine management team in the management of nOPV2 during the outbreak SIA’s.
- Support nOPV2 reverse logistics with accountability for each and every nOPV2 vial received/distributed.
- Support to quantify the required supplies for the outbreak/risk response and support to procure the required supplies as per the UNICEF policy.
- Participate in central/region/ district command post daily coordination meetings and report daily performance to central outbreak response team/command post/
- Organize central level reverse logistics for used and unused nOPV2 vials from previous campaigns.
- Support central level team to organize the destruction and disposal of used nOPV2 from previous campaign.
- At the central level work with Cold Chain and Vaccine Management team at the hub level and document and report on all vaccine and logistics management and retrieval and destruction of used and unused nOPV2 delivered for the SIAs from previous campaigns.
Position in Organization:
- Job Tittle: Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant
- Job no: 569503
- Contract type: Consultant
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Health, Supply Management, Transportation
- A first level University degree in the following relevant field is required: business planning, supply chain management, economics, international development studies, medicine, procurement, logistics, or other quantitative degree.
- An advance university degree in relevant field is an asset.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience at national and decentralized levels in outbreaks response, routine immunization, public health, and other relevant programs is required.
- A minimum of three years of relevant working experience in vaccine and cold chain management and experience in immunization supplies, or health sector at national level is required.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical assistance to governments on the implementation of outbreak responses (polio) and for routine immunization activities.
How to Apply UNICEF Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/569502
The Closing Date: 21st February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- UNICEF Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2024
- United Nations Secretariat Human Resources Officer Jobs 2024
- UNOAU Facilities Management Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNCTAD Economic Affairs Intern Jobs 2024
- WHO Compliance and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2024
- WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2024
- UNECA Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024