UNICEF Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant”.
Applicants with an Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 21st February, 2024.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant Jobs 2024
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
|Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Advanced University Degree
|Minimum of Five (05) Year’s
|21st February, 2024
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2024
How can you make a difference:
The consultant will support UNICEF CO in HFSE work aimed at strengthening the Primary Health Care by conducting the below activities: Under the overall supervision of the chief of health and the direct supervision of the health specialist, the consultant will be accountable for the following key tasks:
- Stakeholder Mapping and coordination with Ministry of Health, Ministry of Energy and any other relevant agency involved in solarization of health facilities.
- Report the progress of project and key decisions with project management team (PMT++)
- Coordinate the HFSE Site Assessment initiative involves setting up an expanded Project Management Team (PMT++) and commencing the assessment and preparation of the Operational Deployment Plan (ODP) within the country. Coordinate the finalization Finalizing the design of solar system for all the health facilities and preparation of Operational Deployment Plan (ODP++) for procurement.
- Support the implementation of the health-Energy Ecosystem Analysis recommendations in the country.
- Selection and budget creation of most suitable Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Model and its implementation
- Tracking, Inspection and Monitoring of service provider installations for quality assurance and providing feedback to UNICEF an PMT++
- Capacity strengthening of national partners.
- Monitoring of Project Impact.
- Knowledge Management.
Position in Organization:
- Job Tittle: Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant
- Job no: 569507
- Contract type: Consultant
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Supply Management, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- An advanced university degree (master’s or higher) in Supply Chain Management/Public Health/Renewable Energy/Public Administration/Social Policy/Social Development is required.
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional working experience with UNICEF/Ministry at national or international level is required.
- Experience in project management in development sector focusing on cold chain equipment and solar energy solutions deployment.
- Experience of coordination with MoE, MoH, energy-health stakeholders
- Knowledge of solar PV equipment compliance standards and certification.
- Experience with site data collection, monitoring, and database management.
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and energy conservation concepts.
- Working experience with cold chain logistics and immunization program.
- Fluency in English and Amharic is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/569507
The Closing Date: 21st February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- UNICEF Risk Communication and Community Engagement Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2024
- United Nations Secretariat Human Resources Officer Jobs 2024
- UNOAU Facilities Management Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNCTAD Economic Affairs Intern Jobs 2024
- WHO Compliance and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2024