WRI Administration Officer Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
WRI Ethiopia looking for “Administration Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 29th February, 2024.
The World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 with funding from the MacArthur Foundation under the leadership of James Gustave Speth. WRI’s activities are focused on seven areas: food, forests, water, energy, cities, climate and ocean.
WRI Administration Officer Jobs 2024
The WRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Administration Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|World Resources Institute (WRI)
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of Five (05) Year’s
|29th February, 2024
WRI Job Vacancy 2024
What will you do:
- Provide support on multiple administrative issues to ensure efficient and effective running of daily operations in the office
- Maintain the SOPs of the various administration processes and ensure seamless execution of office operating procedures
- Create reports on expenses and office budgets on a regular basis
- Handle petty cash payments according to the organization policies
- Handle VAT refund request and other tax declarations to the government
- Liaison with government offices on behalf of WRI
- Manage correspondence (including letters, emails and packages)
- Lead the planning and execution of events in coordination with the office assistant
- Maintain the office facility, repairs, and maintenance by coordinating with the facility managers on issues relating to maintenance or concerns
- Manage office supplies and ensure efficient usage
- Manage the cleaning crew
- Maintain a robust and updated asset management register for all company assets (furniture, computer, laptops, etc.)
- Maintain accurate logistics records and provide regular reports to relevant team members
- Plan and implement logistics in a way that maximizes effective use of resources
- Provide support in procurement processes (including international shipments when required), e.g., identifying supplier and items, collecting proforma invoices, and preparing bid analyses, handling duty free and custom clearances
- Coordinate with the Finance Accounting and Admin Manager on procurement of capital equipment, goods and services
- Maintain and update supplier information and vendor contracts on the database
- Maintain good supplier relations and assist with contracting.
Position in Organization:
- Job Tittle: Administration Officer
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Location: Ethiopia
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
- Deadline: 29/02/2024
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or a related field.
- You have 3+ years of full-time relevant work experience, preferably with an international NGO
- Experience in procurement processes and requirements
- Experience managing administrative processes
- Experience in maintaining office facilities
- Experience in processing work permits
- Experience creating reports related to budgeting and expenses
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Experience organizing international events and workshops will be an added advantage.
- You are proficient in written and spoken English.
How to Apply WRI Administration Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.jobvite.com/wri/job/oxrorfwx
The Closing Date: 29th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- Save the Children Senior Program Manager Jobs 2024
- UNDP Head of Exploration Jobs 2024
- IRC Program Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Risk Communication and Community Engagement Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Vaccine Management and Logistics Consultant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2024