CIFOR Communications Officer Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CIFOR Kenya looking for “Communications Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication may apply on or before 14 December 2022.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
CIFOR Communications Officer Jobs 2022
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 02 December 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Communication|
|Experience Required||2-3 years|
|Application Deadline||14 December 2022|
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and communicate project news, updates, and stories in suitable formats and products through print, photography, and videography for various target audiences.
- Prepare content for the website, social media, and newsletters.
- Work with project staff and partners to provide communication support for key events and meetings.
- Support in the design of project publication materials including but not limited to flyers, factsheets, and newsletters.
- Support scientists in preparing scientific posters, presentations, and other materials
- Keep an updated database of project stories published and work with our multimedia team to archive photos.
- Travel, as needed, to document project work on the ground, including field visits.
- Offer logistical support during project workshops, field visits, and meetings
- Support in any other work as may be assigned by the project management team, HQ communications, and supervisor(s).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Development, or relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Communication in the research or development field, preferably international NGO/research organizations or media house.
- Experience in supporting communications and/or media relations in agricultural research for development is an added advantage.
- Experience in website content management.
- Reference number: 100325
- Job status: In-progress
- Job category: Calls for Research Partners
- Duty station: Nairobi, Kenya
How to Apply CIFOR Communications Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|