Mercy Corps Regional Livestock Program Inclusive Market Lead Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Kenya looking for “Regional Livestock Program Inclusive Market Lead”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 15 September 2023.
Mercy Corps has been working in Kenya for over 30 years. With the formation of the independent Republic of Kenya in July 2011, Mercy Corps established a Country Office and has staff working all over the country to help build government institutions. Mercy Corps has maintained its presence in Kenya despite significant challenges in the operating environment by adopting a flexible approach to its work with the Government of Kenya.
Mercy Corps Regional Livestock Program Inclusive Market Lead Jobs 2023
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Livestock Program Inclusive Market Lead to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Position||Regional Livestock Program Inclusive Market Lead|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Application Deadline||15 September 2023|
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
The Position: The Inclusive Markets Lead for the Regional Livestock Programme will use their in-depth contextual understanding, technical and practical expertise and relationship building skills to define and support the collective delivery of a transformative program for vulnerable livestock producers and micro, small and medium-size livestock-based businesses in the drylands of Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya.
- Work with the HoA Regional Senior Leadership team to support execution of the Regional Livestock Strategy through the Regional Livestock Programme.
- Coordinate with RLP Senior Leadership to continuously review and revise the program’s strategic approach, partnerships, and priorities.
- Coordinate with the RLP Program Director and Mercy Corps Regional and Country-level leadership to attract donor investment and expand the Regional Livestock Programme.
- Build external visibility and awareness around RLP’s markets-related work, including representing RLP to local government, civic and private-sector stakeholders, across peer agencies, to RLP donors and other communities of practice.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness, Business, Economics, Farm Management, Livestock Production, or similar.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in agricultural economic growth or sector/market development programming. At least 5 of these years must be spent working in a large or complex/multi-country program.
- Demonstrated experience in domestic and export livestock trade in the pastoralist and agro-pastoralist regions of the Horn of Africa required.
- Experience leading private sector engagement programming required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mercy Corps Regional Livestock Program Inclusive Market Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|