WFP Nutrition Consultant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
WFP Kenya looking for “Nutrition Consultant”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 25 September 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Nutrition Consultant Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 06 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Nutrition Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 8 years|
|Application Deadline||25 September 2023|
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The Nutrition treatment protocol will provide up-to-date information that is needed for effective nutrition counselling, care and support for people living with HIV. The combination of knowledge and skills presented will enable to provide quality nutrition care and support at various service points, and thereby contribute to improving the nutritional and health status and quality of life of people with HIV.
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- The consultant will lead the review and finalization of Nutrition treatment and diagnosis protocol to be used by HIV programs frontline service providers in the health, nutrition, agriculture, education, civil society, and social services sectors among others.
- Review the draft treatment protocol to make it more user friendly.
- Identify good practices and innovative approaches contained in the other documents and then incorporate them into the updated protocol if applicable in Kenya.
- Finalization of the protocol and provide expertise in designing the final document.
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced degree in Nutrition, food science or any other related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience implementing strategic Nutrition programs
- Expertise in nutrition programming and addressing challenges related to achieving tasks.
- Experience in or familiarity with the health and nutrition sectors of countries in Eastern and Southern Africa is advantageous.
- Strong writing, analysis, and communication skills.
- Previous assignment/work with other UN bodies preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Nutrition Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|