United Nations Secretariat Regional Communications Intern Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
United Nations Secretariat Ethiopia looking for “Regional Communications Intern”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 22nd February, 2024.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. Currently made up of 193 Member States, the UN and its work are guided by the purposes and principles contained in its founding Charter. The UN has evolved over the years to keep pace with a rapidly changing world. But one thing has stayed the same: it remains the one place on Earth where all the world’s nations can gather together, discuss common problems, and find shared solutions that benefit all of humanity.
United Nations Secretariat Regional Communications Intern Jobs 2024
The United Nations Secretariat has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th February, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Communications Intern to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|United Nations Secretariat
|Regional Communications Intern
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Total Vacant Post
|22nd February, 2024
United Nations Secretariat Job Vacancy 2024
Considering the Intern’s scope of work indicated above, the intern is expected to deliver the following key outcomes:
- Provide strategic and operational support for the effective organization of a regional online panel discussion on Digital Transformation in Africa, co-organized by the DCO Regional Office for Africa and other stakeholders.
- Assist in crafting impactful outreach materials for RCO and UNIC Communications Officers, specifically for a minimum of two (2) regional events leading up to the Summit of the Future.
- Support the organization of two (2) Community of Practice webinars for RCO and UNIC Communications Officers, contributing to the identification of relevant topics and speaker selection.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a stocktaking survey aimed at assessing communications progress and needs for RCO and UNIC Communications Officers across Africa. Additionally, provide support in analyzing the collected data.
- Support the compilation of inputs for a minimum of three (3) DCO Policy Bulletins from substantive colleagues at the UNDCO Regional Office for Africa, ensuring timely and accurate content for publication.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title: Regional Communications Intern
- Job Opening ID: 228094
- Job Network: Public Information and Conference Management
- Job Family: Public Information
- Category and Level: Internship, I-1
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Department/Office: Resident Coordinator System
- Date Posted: Feb 9, 2024
- Deadline: Feb 22, 2024
- To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).(OFFICIAL WRITTEN PROOF FROM THE UNIVERSITY SUPPORTING ONE OF THE ABOVE POSSIBILITIES MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE INSPIRA APPLICATION);
- Be computer literate in standard software applications including MS Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- English and French are the two working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in spoken and written English is required.
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
How to Apply United Nations Secretariat Regional Communications Intern Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/jobSearchDescription/228094?language=en
The Closing Date: 22nd February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- United Nations Secretariat Leave No One Behind Assessment Advisor Jobs 2024
- United Nations Secretariat Staff Assistant Jobs 2024
- WRI Administration Officer Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Senior Program Manager Jobs 2024
- UNDP Head of Exploration Jobs 2024
- IRC Program Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Health Facility Solar Electrification Consultant Jobs 2024