Relief International Regional Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Relief International Kenya looking for “Regional Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor”. Applicants with a Advanced degree in a health or nutrition field may apply on or before 24 September 2023.
Relief International (RI) is a leading non-profit organization working in 16 countries globally to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty.
Relief International Regional Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
The Relief International has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Position||Regional Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced degree in a health or nutrition field|
|Experience Required||At least 5 year|
|Application Deadline||24 September 2023|
Relief International Job Vacancy 2023
Position Summary: RI currently seeks a dynamic Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor to support our health and nutrition portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise to support country teams in developing new programs in the health sector.
- Support harmonization of health programming and implementation approaches across the Africa/Asia region as applicable.
- Support Health and Supply Chain teams at country office in procurement of medical supplies and pharmaceuticals in alignment with RI and donor medical procurement policies.
- Provide technical support to program teams consistent with international and national standards and ensure that program design and implementation creates no harm in the communities, promotes human rights and has positive impact.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced degree in a health or nutrition field (M.P.H., MD, R.N);
- At least 5 years’ experience in public health, including at least two years in complex humanitarian setting, preferably in a conflict humanitarian setting in the Africa/Asia Region
- Demonstrated technical expertise in more than one of the following areas: primary health care, child health, reproductive health, health systems strengthening, research and evaluation;
- Able to transfer technical knowledge and skills and experience of coaching and capacity building of teams
- Strong skills in remote setting management;
- Excellent English writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Relief International Regional Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|