Relief International Regional Security and Access Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Relief International Kenya looking for “Regional Security and Access Manager”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 24 September 2023.
Relief International (RI) is a leading non-profit organization working in 16 countries globally to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty.
Relief International Regional Security and Access Manager Jobs 2023
The Relief International has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Security and Access Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Position||Regional Security and Access Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5-year|
|Application Deadline||24 September 2023|
Relief International Job Vacancy 2023
Position Summary: The Regional Security and Access Manager (RSAM) reports to the Regional Director (RD), with technical supervision of the Global Security and Safety Director (GSSD) based in Washington DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maps security incidents, ensures monthly security reports in all countries and understands patterns and threats; facilitates the development of situation specific, coordinated evacuation plans; writes well-researched security incident reports for review by supervisor and GSO.
- Provides technical and practical assistance to country SMTs for timely submission of SRAs and other documentation to maintain an organizational generic level of security risk management.
- In coordination with CDs and the RD routinely draw up and have scenario planes in place as conflicts or programming implementation evolves in the region. Scenario planning in depth is imperative for programming implementation and decision making options regarding mitigation which will have budgetary impact.
- In collaboration with country teams ensure that RI’ acceptance first policy in security is operationalized at a granular level at field operational sites to enable secure and safe management of operations. The RI security acceptance policy is a cornerstone to RI’ safe and secure program implementation, it is imperative that the Regional Security Manager at all times ensures that each RI Africa/Asia country fully implements the policy, in both a strategic and practical manor.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in political, conflict, security or humanitarian studies
- Demonstrated progressive international security, access & risk management experience working in conflict affected countries and complex relief settings in the fields of both security & communications.
- At least 5-year experience providing security and safety support for international NGOs (required).
- International experience in at least one of the countries where RI operates in Africa and Asia is a plus.
- Strategic commitment to innovatively incorporate and systematize analytical thinking into humanitarian projects, operations and programs.
- Fluency in English – written and verbal. Regional languages knowledge is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Relief International Regional Security and Access Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|