UNON Data Analysis Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Data Analysis Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of High school diploma may apply on or before 05 June 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Data Analysis Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 26 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Data Analysis Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Position||Data Analysis Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum of seven (7) years|
|Application Deadline||05 June 2023|
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the preparation of reports based on organizational needs and requirements for reporting and analysis.
- Support more senior staff in their work on process improvement mechanisms.
- Contribute to the preparation of data sets, being responsible for the acquisition and initial cleaning of data from primary and secondary data systems and documents data sets used.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of databases, contributes to data collection projects, products, tools and processes to extend the capabilities of client offices.
- Contribute to the identification and analysis of patterns in data sets using various methods.
- Completion of High school diploma or equivalent is required. Supplemental training in data analytics is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in data science, data analytics, applied mathematics, information management, or related area is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level Completion of High school diploma.
- Experience designing and deploying self-service analytics and reports in data visualization applications (MS Power BI, Qlik, Tableau or similar) is desirable.
- Experience using Webi reports and OLAP analytical spaces in SAP Business Objects is desirable.
- Experience using database languages or programming languages (R, Python, SQL or others) is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Data Analysis Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IOM Legal Officer Jobs
- UNAIDS Assistant ICT Jobs
- UNON INTERN – Communications Jobs
- UNON Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- WFP Innovations Intern Jobs
- UNDSS Security Training Officer Jobs
- UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNON Staff Development Officer Jobs